Call for Applications of Asset Managers for Japanese Equities
- Asset Class/ Investment Style and Benchmark
（1）Asset Class/ Investment Style
Active Investment and Passive Investment of Japanese Equities
- TOPIX (incl. dividends)
- RUSSELL /NOMURA Large Cap Value Index (incl. dividends)
- RUSSELL/NOMURA Small Cap Index (incl. dividends)
- MSCI Japan Small (incl. dividends)
- Any other benchmark in accordance with investment products proposals
The benchmark for passive investment will be assigned by GPIF.
- Application Process
Please visit here for details of the registration.
In case of applying for passive investment, please provide the track record of TOPIX (incl. dividends) or other Japanese equity benchmark.
- Offering period
GPIF does not have a deadline for offering, so please apply at any time. We will review your application as needed.
① In the selection of passive investment managers, GPIF will evaluate comprehensive business model, including investment process, stewardship activity policy, organization, and fee structure.
② GPIF requests passive investment managers to add value against benchmark within a certain range of tracking error.